Sunday, February 15, 2009

the tale of phensedyl

so i've losted my ING insurance card. perfect. my memory of the past 6 month has been a little hazey, but i remember tossing that card into the dustbin. and of course i didnt spit it up to my dad.

my dad doesnt lecture his daughters. but by the time i told him the card is gone, i knew i would get a long ear deaffening priceless one from him. how he told me the insurance card is very very very important and it is more important than my IC, and how he lectured me for taking things for granted. ohohoho..... i still dont get it then. here's a tip. if your parents scold you, do keep silent and try your hardest to give them that guilty look. maybe things they are saying seem absurd, but you'll find out sooner or later, they are so right. most improtant of all, dont be anak melawan kata or anak derhaka. hell for you then

Diriwayatkan daripada Anas bin Malik ra katanya: Nabi SAW pernah menceritakan tentang dosa besar. Baginda bersabda yang bermaksud: “Menyekutukan Allah, menderhaka kepada ibu bapa, membunuh dan berkata dengan kata palsu.” (Riwayat Muslim)

then we went to the clinic. it has been 3 weeks since i cought this cold. so i asked the doctor to check what's wrong with me. she prescribed a drug to me. something called phensedyl. the drug came with a warning: 'this drug can cause drowsiness'. coulndn't be more apt. a cure to my insomnia. eheh...

and God, 30ml of that phensedyl costed RM34.20!! gosh. that is a small bottle of drug. i wonder how much it costs if i'm to admit to ward, or meet an accident when i'm not carrying that card. wow, it IS more important than my IC i guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment